The Tattie Hoaker Health Store sources products from manufacturers with a genuine, long term commitment to
- Using natural, sustainably grown and harvested ingredients
- Choosing organic ingredients where possible
- Operating under an ethical business model
- Foregoing animal testing
- Providing proven benefits for well-being without harsh synthetic ingredients
- Packaging their products in recyclable or biodegradable materials
Where possible, the Tattie Hoaker Health Store stocks Irish made or developed products.
Barrie Rogers discovered the power of Chia seeds when he suffered a back injury while in America. Using Chia seed, the pain in his back disappeared within a couple days. Back in Ireland, Barrie and his business partner Ray sourced top quality Chia at a reasonable price so more people could enjoy its health benefits, and Chia Bia was born. The company now employs 9 people in Tramore, a beautiful seaside town in Co. Waterford.
Faith in Nature
Rivka Rose began making natural products for friends and neighbours in Edinburgh over 40 years ago and Faith in Nature was born. She and her family still run the company which makes skin and hair care products using all natural ingredients in Lancashire, England.
- No animal tested products. No animal ingredients. No ingredients tested on animals. All products are Vegetarian, and most are Vegan.
- No Genetically Modified ingredients.
- No synthetic colouring or fragrances.
- No SLES, SLS or Parabens.
- No artificial preservatives.
- No BPA plastic (and we use rPET bottles wherever possible).
- No Methylisothiazolinone (MI)
Higher Nature was the brainchild of pioneering nutrition experts, Brian and Celia Wright, who wanted to make a significant contribution to the health of those using their supplements, through active ingredients at levels dictated by scientific evidence on safety and effectiveness. This UK based company is committed to providing our customers with the best, natural and most effective supplements for optimum health and to supplying these to the highest standards of service possible.
In 1959, a group of independent thinkers in California heritage set out on a road of rediscovery, away from the synthetic chemicals being developed by pharmaceutical companies at the time .
The JĀSÖN® team meticulously created body loving products – at first just for their own family and friends – staying true to the JĀSÖN® Code of Honor:
- Select safe, gentle and effective ingredients
- Rigorously test every formula to ensure safety and efficacy
- Never test on animals
- Constantly innovate and improve
Based in Armagh and established in 1965, Linwoods are a family owned company that manufacturer a range of Premium Bakery, Dairy and Healthy Super Foods. Linwoods products are sourced in their raw form from around the world and are selected from the best suppliers and growers to ensure the highest quality and standards.
The company’s philosophy has always been about delivering fresh, great tasting, quality products and this belief is core to everything we do.
Natural Health Practice
- Recommended and approved by Dr Marilyn Glenville – the UK’s leading nutritionist
- The healthiest products available
- The most natural products available
- Free from genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Free from artificial flavours, colours and preservatives
In the early 1970s, when Gerald Kessler founded Nature’s Plus, he had a clear vision of the kind of products he wanted to produce. Over 1,200 natural vitamins and nutritional supplements later Nature’s Plus continue to fine-tune their products and raise the bar for quality and performance in our industry. Today Nature’s Plus products are unsurpassed in their ability to release natural energy and provide the ultimate feeling of well-being.
At One Nutrition® they create products with the demands of daily life in mind. Their next generation formulations are based on quality and strength, pure and simple. They only use ethically sourced, premium ingredients with certified quality assurance, so only the best ingredients make it into our products.
Terranova Synergistic Nutrition was founded in 2008 by Stephen Terrass MRNT, former Technical Director of Solgar Vitamins UK. Terranova is one of only a few broad-spectrum supplement companies in the industry that does not use fillers, binders and other manufacturing additives, and one of even fewer companies that is 100% suitable for vegans. Terranova’s formulation concept is based on providing intensely synergistic nutritional and botanical formulations which are profoundly effective, precisely balanced and gentle on the system. Currently the range comprises more than 50 nutritional and botanical products.
Neem has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic treatments, applications which have been validated in more than 100 studies in universities and research centers around the world.Neem oil contains extraordinarily high levels of antioxidants, which help protect the skin from free radicals caused by over-exposure to sun, environmental toxins and other damaging elements.Neem oil also contains high levels of fatty acids that soak in quickly to soothe and nourish even chronically dry and itchy skin.